Volunteering and work on the way:
Coming to New Zealand on a working holiday visa, I will be very happy to get involved in the local community by volunteering or working on the way:
- pass a parcel/mail to remote places I'm going through
- mend fences or take care of sheeps/cattle/horses at farms and stations
- helping out on events and festivals
- cooking meals
- any other tasks helping the local community
Things I would be happy to teach and share in local schools or gatherings:
- French language
- kanzashi (japanese decorative flowers made from fabric - accessible for beginners) and other crafts (painting, drawing, ...) You can check what I do here.
Itinerary available to check if we will come close to where help is needed: the route.